A unique SparrowOne feature that allows you to assign a numeric value to your loyal customers. This helps you easily reward those who love and support your business. The system will also assign scores to fraudulent users, allowing you to easily refuse service to those fraudsters.
Choose your own Scoring system
SparrowOne’s Customer Scoring system allows you to choose values for each client action. By assigning a positive or negative number to each of those actions, clients will be given a score and can be ranked alongside other clients. You can suspend sales to clients with a low score, or choose to market to clients with higher scores.
The elements you can configure are noted below:
- Number of Purchases
- Sales Amount
- Number of Purchases a Month
Specific details on these elements are defined below.
- 0-30 days – the number of sales transactions processed in the past 30 days.
- 31-60 days – the number of sales transactions in the past 31-60 days.
- 61-90 days – the number of sales transactions processed in the past 61-90 days.
- Refunds – the total number of refunded transactions.
- Disputes – the total number of disputed transactions.
- Total Dollars Rank – the mean average ranking of a customer’s total sales volume, within the scope of all customers who transacted with the merchant (in this system) over the Period (in months) set below.
- Total Transactions Rank – the mean average ranking of a customer’s total transaction count, within the scope of all customers who transacted with the merchant (in this system) over the Period (in months) set below.
- Transactions Count – the total amount of transactions.
- Chargebacks – the total number of chargebacks by a customer over the Period (in months) as set below.
Can we help you?
Let us know if you are interested in a complete payments assessment.