- ChipDNA Cloud: Corrected an issue that could cause the legacy platform_id field not return on asynchronous transactions if not explicitly set to return in API configuration. This should allow the field to return dynamically for those integrators who are using the deprecated API variable.
- ChipDNA Cloud: Fixed an issue that could cause the Virtual Pin Pad (VPP) to generate an internal error in certain cases.
- Collect Checkout: Added the ability to trigger email receipts from Collect Checkout when building Checkout pages via the API. This was rolled out recently to the Button Generator.
- Collect Checkout: Checkout links will now use the collectcheckout.com domain.
- First Data Rapid Connect – EMV Processors: Added certification for the BBPOS 2X BT Chipper device! Merchants using any of the First Data Rapid Connect EMV processors will be able to take EMV and Contactless transactions using ChipDNA Mobile v2.18 Beach.
- Google Pay: Google Pay has been added to Collect.js and Collect Checkout in beta! Merchants processing with TSYS or Elavon viaConex can take advantage of this functionality immediately, with other credit card processing platforms being added down the line. Developers should check out the new Google Pay documentation in the Integration Portal, and Collect Checkout users with TSYS or Elavon viaConex will automatically get Google Pay as an option on new buttons created in the button generator.
- Ingenico Lane Series: Added support for the Ingenico Lane/5000 and Lane/7000 devices on the TSYS-EMV processor! These touch screen devices support signature capture and will be available for purchase this week. ChipDNA Cloud enabled devices can be used via API or with the Virtual Terminal for an off-the-shelf solution while SDK versions are compatible with ChipDNA Win/Lin SDK v2.18.
- Integration Portal: Updated the ChipDNA Win/Lin SDK documentation to show support for the new Ingenico Lane/5000 and Lane/7000 devices. Integrators using ChipDNA v2.18 will be able to use these newly supported devices in their applications.
- Payer Authentication (VS/MsC): Fixed an issue with Payer Authentication settings not appearing in the merchant control panel if the service was not enabled on all credit card processors.
- Vantiv Core Host Capture – EMV Processor: Added eCommerce and MOTO capabilities to the processor. This will provide merchants with the ability to process transactions through several transaction sources such as Virtual Terminal, Direct Post API, Batch Upload, Keyed through iProcess, and more.